Friday, June 12, 2009

Don't Watch: Trailer for Old Dogs with Travolta and Williams

Disney has debuted the trailer for Old Dogs today on MSN. From the director of Wild Hogs (which is already a bad sign) comes a new comedy starring John Travolta and Robin Williams. I hate to say it, but this is really one of the worst looking movies this entire year. I don't know how anyone thinks this stupid physical comedy is even funny anymore. Maybe this would've got a few laughs out of me in 1994, but nowadays, it really is just painful to watch. Old Dogs looks like one big contrived, unfunny piece of crap comedy that I know I definitely won't be seeing. I never saw Wild Hogs and I don't plan on seeing this.

Watch the first trailer for Old Dogs:

[flv:http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/old-dogs-trailer.flv http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/old-dogs-trailer.jpg 480 272]

You can also watch the trailer for Old Dogs in High Definition on MSN

Two friends find their lives turned upside down when strange circumstances ...

No comments:

Post a Comment